The embattled leader of jihadist group Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, has resurfaced in a new video posted online on Sunday.

Shekau, in the clip debunked claims by the Nigerian Army that he was dead after he had been seriously wounded.

“You have been spreading in the social media that you injured or killed me,” Shekau said.

“Oh tyrants, I’m in a happy state, in good health and in safety.”

ALSO READ:  VIDEO: Aaron T Aaron Ft. Mike Abdul – I Will Sing Of Your Praise [@aarontaaron @Mikeabdulng @increaseola @straideas]

Shekau, in the 40-minute video released on YouTube and dated September 25, said attacks against the Nigerian state will continue.

Days before the Sallah celebration, Boko Haram faction loyal to Shekau recently released a video, wherein it threatened to capture President Muhammadu Buhari.

Responding, the military described the threat as a joke and called on Nigerians and the world to ignore the sect.

ALSO READ:  First Photo of Bayelsa Governor Dickson and Wife’s Quadruplets Emerges

The Defence Headquarters said the video was “cut and paste”, insisting it was the same posted by Boko Haram in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSZ9vszAooo

210 Total Views 3 Views Today